Employee Opportunities & Benefits
Prepare for your success.
NRGUSA starts you out with a customized, on-site orientation so we can teach you what to expect while on our payroll, and talk to you about our extensive benefits package available to all employees after 60 days. When you accept one of our excellent opportunities, we’ll orient you to your job duties, appropriate dress codes, safety rules, and other details you’ll need to know to really shine at your new job.
Frequent check-ins ensure your satisfaction.
The more comfortable you feel with the work you’ll be doing and the people you’ll be joining, the better you will perform, which is why we continue to check in with you on you first day and throughout your placement. We want you to be satisfied your new position is meeting your goals and objectives, because we understand that happy employees are secure.
We offer competitive benefits.
When you join the NRGUSA team, you’ll get access to the following benefits and perquisites:
- Paid personal leave – 5 days for every 975 hours worked in a calendar year
- 6 paid holidays every year, provided you meet certain scheduling criteria
- Medical and prescription coverage paid through pre-tax deductions, with contributions from NRGUSA
- Referral bonuses
- Skills training, with full access to NRGUSA’s Education Center
- Scholarships for qualified student-workers
- Short-term disability
- Client-specific recognition and retention programs
Commit to your future.
If you’re ready to commit to a new career, to dedicate yourself to being ready for the right opportunity when it’s presented, then you’re ready to be placed in your dream job by NRGUSA. For years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to placing qualified personnel in the highest quality positions in all sized companies in New York City, Westchester, Queens, Long Island, and northern New Jersey. Contact NRGUSA today and discover the difference we can make for your job security and your future.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PROGRAM
As part of a comprehensive plan to maintain a high level of field employee satisfaction, NRGUSA offers all full-service payroll employees a Benefits program that includes:
- Vacation /Sick/Personal Pay – For every 975 hours worked within a calendar year (January – December), employee is entitled to five (5) paid days.
- Holiday Pay – Six (6) paid holidays. After working 910 hours during the 24 weeks preceding the holiday, employee is entitled to be paid for that holiday. Employee must work the scheduled day before and scheduled day after in order to be paid for that holiday. The six (6) NRGUSA paid holidays are: New Years Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day and Christmas Day.
Medical Coverage including Prescription Drug Coverage – NRGUSA contributes to the cost of Employee coverage. Premiums are paid through payroll deduction on a weekly basis PRE-TAX.
- Employee of the Month – Recognition program for excellent performance
- Referral Bonuses
- Skills Training via NRGUSA’s Education Center
- Short-Term Disability
- NRGUSA Orientation – All employees will have a customized orientation
- “Welcome Aboard” – presentation to new field employees
- Client Specific Recognition and Retention Programs
“I couldn’t be more thankful with my recruiter from NRGUSA. She helped me from day one. She made the interview process easy. She placed me immediately in a position that matched my skills and my work history. She is always professional and helpful to provide solutions. I am completely glad she represented me while in my temporary position as an Auditor and I am looking forward to a new assignment with her help. She knows what she is doing and you wouldn’t be in better hands; NRGUSA is definitely the staffing agency you want to be represented by.”
– Javier, NRGUSA Employee
“I came to know about NRGUSA through a longtime friend who took advantage of their referral bonus and advised me to contact NRGUSA. I had never worked with a staffing agency before and was a bit skeptical about the whole idea. Fast forward to today and contacting NRGUSA was an excellent idea. Before contacting NRGUSA I remember spending days and weeks contacting potential employers with no good results. I contacted NRGUSA and was asked to immediately come to their NY office in order to complete their registration package and meet some of their helpful staff. Within 2 weeks, NRGUSA had matched me with a great insurance company and I started working the following week. I loved the receptiveness and sense of urgency NRGUSA showed to my job inquiry. Not only were they very helpful at matching me with an excellent job but also showed their interest for me as their employee. I cannot forget about the scholarship that NRGUSA granted me in order to pursuit my studies. Their recruiters go the extra mile to make sure one is comfortable and happy with the ending results. When it comes to finding a job I will always count on NRGUSA.”
– Carolina, NRGUSA Employee